United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

Why that sheep returns?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Confey

Confey

Zodiac : Aquarius
Posts Posts : 38

Why that sheep returns? Empty
PostSubject: Why that sheep returns?   Why that sheep returns? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Hey Guys! long time no see? I'm most of my time on college I'm bored, looking for something to do. So I go to the library and do random stuff on the computer, so I said to myself "I should return to this Academy" To pass a good time chatting with guys. My Home Laptop is Busted!!! D: So is on repair, so can't use DN (not even on the Library) for now. FEEL ME! I'm so fluffy!
Back to top Go down
King
Administrator
Administrator
King

Posts Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Why that sheep returns?   Why that sheep returns? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:12 pm

Rainbow Sheep....you will be mine
Back to top Go down
Goosey
Administrator
Administrator
Goosey

Zodiac : Aries
Posts Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Why that sheep returns?   Why that sheep returns? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:41 pm

god help you lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why that sheep returns?   Why that sheep returns? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why that sheep returns?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Nation Academy :: Main Board :: Introductions & Leavers-