United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

Confey's Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Confey

Confey

Zodiac : Aquarius
Posts Posts : 38

Confey's Room Empty
PostSubject: Confey's Room   Confey's Room EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Welcome to my Room! Mwahahaha! here you can see my new Tecnology. A computer in the desk I use for gather data of all kinds of duels, so then I build my greatest Machine deck to oppose them! Occurs I use other decks to see how they work and find their weak points hehehehe! Oh lets not forget my tiny Gadgets they clean my room when i'm outside doing my Researches. Evil Genius always must be working, try my new app on App Store is call: Stealth tone it will blow your hears! X_X You must give me a moment to create a deck, it takes time! Sad :
Thanks for coming! Call me if you wanna be my Lab Rat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Confey

Confey

Zodiac : Aquarius
Posts Posts : 38

Confey's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confey's Room   Confey's Room EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Oh got! What was the last time I clean this place! Oh well, time to clean my room *cleaning the floor, throw the trash outside to the grass.
Back to top Go down

Confey's Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1