United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Member of the Month Poll (March 2014)
King
Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals I_vote_lcap50%Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Loki
Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals I_vote_lcap50%Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Loki
Administrator
Administrator
Loki

Zodiac : Aries
Posts Posts : 20

Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals Empty
PostSubject: Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals   Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:13 am

Welcome! I'm Loki, Am taking the place of the mad scientist, Confey untill he comes back bounce https://unitednation.rpg-board.net/t114-member-of-the-month-rules

Vote for your favorite one! Oh! And Please remember NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF! Laughing!

Last edited by Loki on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Goosey
Administrator
Administrator
Goosey

Zodiac : Aries
Posts Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals   Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:21 am

you tick the box beast lol
Back to top Go down
Thedarkbeast596

Thedarkbeast596

Zodiac : Sagittarius
Posts Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals   Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:43 pm

That makes more sense....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals   Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals Empty

Back to top Go down

Member of the Month Poll (March 2014) Finals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1