United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

Share | .

Community event Banner call to arms <3!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[dnL]Chillcade

Zodiac : Cancer
Posts Posts : 4

PostSubject: Community event Banner call to arms <3!   Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:41 pm

I've been thinking that the organization of gfx tournament would be a good idea, and I have some ideas in mind.
Tho I have no panel administration, I hope some of you admins out there would approve of this suggestion and support it via rewards (aka points)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you might have read few topics back, 'The King of the Games' tournament(s) will be held weekly (most probably).
My thought was that we (all of you gfx's out there) would make banners for those tournaments specifically!
Contest rules:
-Create a banner, upload it to an image hosting site (preferably imgur.com), and post it below!
-Banner should be 800x300 pixels in size (optional), not necessarily spot-on but close to those borders.
-May be of any color and any art style as long as it is Yu-Gi-Oh! (or this site) related.
-MUST be original artwork. This means no stealing, copying, or otherwise taking credit for another person's work!
-Must NOT contain any of the following:
-Text (exception: King of the Games #1 or anything similar, or a small nickname "signature" may be included if done tastefully)
-Nudity
-Obscene gestures
-Unlimited amount of entries
Note: If you cannot render images (or just don't have time to), you can find official yugioh renders on the internet. There was a blogspot called ygo searcher where there were approximately all yugioh renders. But they closed or something and it's most probly not accessible anymore. Just google search and you'll find what you're looking for (http://teampawe.weebly.com/yugioh-renders.html)

Admins would judge the banners provided and/if they should be used in an event.
My posts in no way represent the view of Administrators, only an community event hosted by myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/chillcade
Goosey
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac : Aries
Posts Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Community event Banner call to arms <3!   Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:31 pm

sounds good

This song is like me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Community event Banner call to arms <3!   Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:52 pm

I like this idea. I always wanted to redo the damn banners man!

~Squigly & Leviathan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[dnL]Chillcade

Zodiac : Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Community event Banner call to arms <3!   Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:13 pm

King wrote:
I guess the banners can be turned to forum 'forum' banners, as long as it follows the same resolution.
Any entries yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/chillcade
Lelou1524
Mr.Awesome
 Mr.Awesome

Posts Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Community event Banner call to arms <3!   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:15 pm

King wrote:
you dont like my banners? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeeDy the Impaler

Zodiac : Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Community event Banner call to arms <3!   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:16 pm

well now that u are back u could finish them the last few ones are different
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Kandy

Posts Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Community event Banner call to arms <3!   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Even though I'm one of the only GFXers I dont think it's worth it

"Half of the people say they have it hard just to get attention, the other half actually mean it. The whole problem is with this is we don't know which half is which. You think you know  somebody then the whole things turns out to be a big lie. The person you thought you cared about you doesn't care at all and someone out there, there is a person who you don't even know exist and you mean the world to them. Even when you look at that someone just for a second without even realizing, they treasure that moment forever. You are their world. So if you feel the need to hurt yourself, because you feel like nobody loves you don't do it because you are wrong. You mean the world to someone out there. someone would die for you they love you that much.
People say that each and every one of us has a different purpose. I say all our purposes are the same. i say our purpose is to find that somebody that would do all that for us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goosey
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac : Aries
Posts Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Community event Banner call to arms <3!   Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:36 pm

blowing your own horn much kandy plus it will be fun you dont have to participate

This song is like me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community event Banner call to arms <3!   

Back to top Go down

Community event Banner call to arms <3!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1