United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

A message that not everybody got

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Administrator
Administrator
Loki

Zodiac : Aries
Posts Posts : 20

A message that not everybody got Empty
PostSubject: A message that not everybody got   A message that not everybody got EmptySun May 04, 2014 2:53 am

In case you guys haven't gotten the message Me, Goosey and King have decided to leave UNA along and start over on a academy

that was made ages ago but never used, we need you to all join us in this new academy its called Darkflare Duel Academy here is the link http://darkflare.forumotion.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
misa

misa

Zodiac : Taurus
Posts Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: A message that not everybody got   A message that not everybody got EmptySun May 04, 2014 3:59 am

Aw thats stinks you guys left una but cool darkflare academy will since im the only admin now does that mean i own una now
Back to top Go down
Loki
Administrator
Administrator
Loki

Zodiac : Aries
Posts Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: A message that not everybody got   A message that not everybody got EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:38 am

Orr you could join us... ;-;
We miss everybody and we were hoping we could get you all to join so everything will be all good and fun...

Please think about it Dawn
Back to top Go down
Confey

Confey

Zodiac : Aquarius
Posts Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: A message that not everybody got   A message that not everybody got EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Not a chance, I prefer stay here. There some reasons I don't want to Enter Darkflare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message that not everybody got   A message that not everybody got Empty

Back to top Go down

A message that not everybody got

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Nation Academy :: Main Board :: Announcements-