United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

Majestic Stardust test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digivolve4me
Tester
Tester
Digivolve4me

Posts Posts : 3

Majestic Stardust test results Empty
PostSubject: Majestic Stardust test results   Majestic Stardust test results EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:40 am

Tester's Deck: Nimble Frogs
Testee's Deck: Elemental Guardian
Match Results: 0/10(testee gets 5 points for every game win)
Deck: 10/15 (amount of cards in deck, how they used it, cards used in their deck, was their deck consistent, etc.)
strategy: 10/15 (how they used their cards)
Control of Duel: 8/10 (could they keep you oppressed enough for most of the duel?)
Originality: 10/10 (was their deck common or was it their own idea don't be strict most deck ideas have already been made)
Rulings: 6/10 (were there any rulings that were mistaken or any ruling problems? the tester may give a short ruling test if needed)
Missplays: 8/15 (did they misplay? mess up moves? or mess up game state?)
Siding: 8/10 (did they side? were their choices affective? the tester may ask what cards were sided and if needed if the testee can explain the card sided in)
Atitude: 5/5 (was the testee respectful)

Total: 65/100
Slifer Red Dorm: 50 or lower
Ra Yellow Dorm: 51-75
Obelisk Blue Dorm: 76-90
Horakhty White Dorm: 91-100

WELCOME TO RA YELLOW!!!

Comments:
I like the deck idea but the consistance needs a little work, when you banish e dragon you usually want to go for one of the other dragons like burner that way you can discard it and another dragon monster to SS blaster from deck give hand control, Ruling with 1 eff per a turn but you dont use the cards as much so i can blame you, Basically work on your ruling but your strategy and how you used your deck is really good Smile
Back to top Go down
Digivolve4me
Tester
Tester
Digivolve4me

Posts Posts : 3

Majestic Stardust test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majestic Stardust test results   Majestic Stardust test results EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:40 am

If you want help learning how to use the deck let me know and ill be more then willing to do so Smile
Back to top Go down

Majestic Stardust test results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1