United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
firecar3

firecar3

Posts Posts : 32

i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! Empty
PostSubject: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:45 pm

my dream is to be king of games i plan on winning SO NO ONE GET IN MY WAY!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Posts Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Now you're my first target for the king of games just saying...
Back to top Go down
firecar3

firecar3

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:31 am

im sorry but hero's my main target but come at me bro
Back to top Go down
Planeptune's NepNep
Administrator
Administrator
Planeptune's NepNep

Zodiac : Sagittarius
Posts Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:15 am

Firecar consider yourself eliminated 1st round.... by yours truly i'll make sure to go against you 1st round you are becoming rather anoying to me...... So i'll strip that confidence off you...
Back to top Go down
kaixzero

kaixzero

Posts Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:30 am

hey hey let me do it!! :3 we are both slifers so let me take him on that way if he loses to someone of the same skill it will hurt worse because if he cant beat me then he deffintly cant beat yallso win win Razz
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Posts Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:43 am

Love how everyone targets Firecar but he is targeting me. This will be interesting when it starts.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Woah woah woah NepNep hold the horses.
I got Firecar3 first round King is my witness I had called it.
Back to top Go down
firecar3

firecar3

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:46 pm

i must be feared because everyone wants a peice of me hmm interesting
Back to top Go down
firecar3

firecar3

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:47 pm

you all are nothing hero is my only objective
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Posts Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Firecar please don't double post. Use the edit button on the top right corner of the post.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Blehg your confidence is getting very annoying Firecar3. You're are certainly not "Feared", your position in the King of Games is almost nothing and you're just a bit too confident in yourself in winning.
Back to top Go down
firecar3

firecar3

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:03 pm

no i just want to be king of games its my dream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!   i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER! Empty

Back to top Go down

i plan on winning and becoming the BEST KING OF GAMES! EVER!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1