United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Welcome to Legends Duel Academy , We hope that you like the site and join us and it is completely fun and free
United Nation Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Nation Academy Academy is a new great dueling academy, Join us you will never regret it

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
United Nation Academy is an academy to gather all members no matter your skills is to have fun, competition and make friends. Join us! you will never regret it.

Member of the Month poll.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aang

Posts Posts : 4

Member of the Month poll.  Empty
PostSubject: Member of the Month poll.    Member of the Month poll.  EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Hey guys, I was thinking in making this idea for a while and since I found that the widget for it is already added so I think it would be better if we used it. Very Happy

As the new year begins, We will have our first best member of the month, And since there is only 6 days left for the new year to begin, I will make a topic in the announcement section for you all to post and nominate other people for that position, Thanks.

Aang.
Back to top Go down
https://unitednation.rpg-board.net

Member of the Month poll.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1